Wireless Area Networks with Narrowband Feedback Path
The basic requirement of wireless healthcare monitoring systems is to send physiological signals acquired from implantable or on-body sensor nodes to a remote location. Low-power consumption is required forwireless healthcare monitoring systems since most medical sensor nodes are battery powered. The emergence of new technologies in measuring physiological signals has increased the demand for high data rate transmission systems. Ultra-wide band (UWB) is a suitable wirelesstechnology to achieve high data rates while keeping power consumption and form factors small. Although UWB transmitters are designed based on simple techniques, UWB receivers require complex hardware and consume comparatively higher power. In order to achieve reliable low power two-way communication, a sensor node can be constructed using a UWB transmitter and a narrow band receiver.
This paper proposes a new medium access control (MAC) protocol based on a dual-band physical layer technology. Co-simulation models based on MATLAB and OPNET have been developed to analyze the performance of the proposed MAC protocol. We analyzed the performance of the MAC protocol for a realistic scenario where both implantable and wearable sensor nodes are involved in the data transmission. Priority-based packet transmission techniques have been used in the MAC protocol to serve different sensors according to their QoS requirements. Analysis is done with regard to important network parameters, such as packet loss ratio, packet delay, percentage throughput, and power consumption.
Related Communication System Projects Titles:
- Low cost network planning tool development using Google maps, SRTM data and MATLAB.
- Wireless bi-directional data link for an EEG recording system using STM32.
- Design and implementation of a cognitive channel allocation algorithm for BWA system.
- Wireless Sensor Network for Vehicle Speed Monitoring and Traffic Routing System.
- Wireless Sensor Network: Intricate modeling and analysis of CNT and MEMS based sensor nodes.
- MMS Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Project-based instruction in wireless communications at the junior level.
- Simulation of worst and best-case coverage for wireless sensor network.
- A frame handler module for a side-channel in mobile ad hoc networks.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work