Module for a side channel in mobile ad hoc networks
In this paper, we establish a hidden 802.11 wireless channel, with the masking of the channel achieved by inserting intentional errors in the frame check sequence (FCS). We design a frame handler module to provide a proof-of-concept model of the side-channel using MATLAB and Simulink with communication toolbox. We justify using MATLAB over the other simulation tools because of its existing functions: physical layer IEEE 802.11 wireless local area networking (WLAN) standard, existing modular channel fading models, the MAC layer cyclic redundancy checksum (CRC) generator, the CRC Syndrome detector, and the capability of modifying fields in a frame.
These existing functions allow for the creation of a frame handler which generates frames, according to our design, to be inserted as erroneous frames and recovers frames from normal 802.11 traffic. Herein we provide the design and details of the implementation of the channel. Our design offers the ability to introduce error detection and correction capabilities, and protection against passive monitoring defences. This simulation framework is a step towards the development of more sophisticated environments including multi-node simulations that maintain robust and reliable side-channel communication.
Related Communication System Projects Titles:
- Power Efficient Ultra Wide Band Based Wireless Body Area Networks with Narrowband Feedback Path.
- Low cost network planning tool development using Google maps, SRTM data and MATLAB.
- Wireless bi-directional data link for an EEG recording system using STM32.
- Design and implementation of a cognitive channel allocation algorithm for BWA system.
- Wireless Sensor Network for Vehicle Speed Monitoring and Traffic Routing System.
- Wireless Sensor Network: Intricate modeling and analysis of CNT and MEMS based sensor nodes.
- MMS Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Project-based instruction in wireless communications at the junior level.
- Simulation of worst and best-case coverage for wireless sensor network.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work