Virtual topology reconfiguration in optical networks
In optical networking, virtual topologies have been introduced mainly to provide service providers with logical connections equipped with a reserved amount of bandwidth, which can be exploited to interconnect their equipment at the edges of the transport infrastructure. Virtual topologies are thus basically an abstraction of the real substrate, created by means of a process called virtual topology design (VTD). VTD is a complex task, affected by many parameters and constraints, and among them current traffic conditions are very relevant. Indeed, it is possible that after a certain time a virtual topology becomes inappropriate to serve current traffic.
In such cases, the virtual topology can be reconfigured by creating new lightpaths or modifying or deleting existing ones, thus possibly creating some service interruptions. In this paper a new virtual topology reconfiguration technique is presented. In this technique, a cognitive entity designs and reconfigures virtual topologies by exploiting traffic forecasting solutions and taking advantage of past history. Moreover, a new transition method is also proposed to reduce the impact of instable routing tables during the reconfiguration process. We demonstrate, by means of simulation, the advantages of the proposed methods, as they reduce both the operational costs and the resources in operation while maintaining low packet loss ratio. Furthermore, we validate the operation of the proposed solutions in an emulated testbed.
Related Communication System Projects Titles:
- Game-Theoretic Formulation of Power Dispatch With Guaranteed Convergence and Prioritized BestResponse.
- Low-SAR Path Discovery by Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm in Wireless Body Area Networks.
- Decoupling capacitors selection algorithm based on maximum anti-resonance points and quality factor of capacitor.
- Elitist Chemical Reaction Optimization for Contour-Based Target Recognition in Aerial Images.
- Ear-to-Ear On-Body Channel Model for Hearing Aid ApplicationsSimple signal arithmetic is involved in signal processing they are subtraction, point-by-point addition, multiplication or division of two signals or of one signal and a constant.
- Approximation of Phenol Concentration Using Computational Intelligence Methods Based on Signals From the Metal-Oxide Sensor Array.
- YamiPred: A novel evolutionary method for predicting pre-miRNAs and selecting relevant features.
- GA-Based Optimization of Irregular Subarray Layouts for Wideband Phased Arrays Design.
- Smart Cloud Storage Service Selection Based on Fuzzy Logic, Theory of Evidence and Game Theory.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work