Super Resolved Velocity Using Microbubbles
The structure of microvasculature cannot be resolved using standard clinical ultrasound (US) imaging frequencies due to the fundamental diffraction limit of US waves. In this work, we use a standard clinical US system to perform in vivo sub-diffraction imaging on a CD1, female mouse aged eight weeks by localizing isolated US signals from microbubbles flowing within the ear microvasculature, and compare our results to optical microscopy. Furthermore, we develop a new technique to map blood velocity at super-resolution by tracking individual bubbles through the vasculature.
Resolution is improved from a measured lateral and axial resolution of 112 $mu$m and 94 $mu$ m respectively in original US data, to super-resolved images of microvasculature where vessel features as fine as 19 $mu$m are clearly visualized. Velocity maps clearly distinguish opposing flow direction and separated speed distributions in adjacent vessels, thereby enabling further differentiation between vessels otherwise not spatially separated in the image. This technique overcomes the diffraction limit to provide a noninvasive means of imaging the microvasculature at super-resolution, to depths of many centimeters. In the future, this method could noninvasively imagepathological or therapeutic changes in the microvasculature at centimeter depths in vivo.
Related Simulink Projects Titles:
- Tracking Multiple Particles in Fluorescence Time-Lapse Microscopy Images via Probabilistic Data Association.
- Gauss-Seidel Iteration Scheme for Reference-Free 3-D Histological Image Reconstruction.
- A Framework for Automated Spine and Vertebrae Interpolation-Based Detection and Model-Based Segmentation.
- Simulation Study to Improve Focalization of a Figure Eight Coil by Using a Conductive Shield Plate and a Ferromagnetic Block.
- Medical Data Compression and Transmission in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- A Review of Basic to Clinical Studies of Irreversible Electroporation Therapy.
- Design of an Optically Controlled MR-Compatible Active Needle.
- Development of an Optical Fiber-Based MR Compatible Gamma Camera for SPECT/MRI Systems.
- Concentric Tube Robot Design and Optimization Based on Task and Anatomical Constraints.
- Semiautomatic Model-Based View Planning for Active Triangulation 3-D Inspection Systems.
- A Joint QRS Detection and Data Compression Scheme for Wearable Sensors.
- Three-Dimensional Reconstruction of a Cardiac Outline by Magnetocardiography.
- Multi-scale 3D+t Intracranial Aneurysmal Flow Vortex Detection.
- Image Sensor-Based Heart Rate Evaluation From Face Reflectance Using Hilbert–Huang Transform.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work