Clinical Studies of Irreversible Electroporation Therapy
The use of irreversible electroporation (IRE) for cancer treatment has increased sharply over the past decade. As a nonthermal therapy, IRE offers several potential benefits over other focal therapies, which include 1) short treatment delivery time, 2) reduced collateral thermal injury, and 3) the ability to treat tumors adjacent to major blood vessels. These advantages have stimulated widespread interest in basic through clinical studies of IRE.
For instance, many in vitro and in vivo studies now identify treatment planning protocols (IRE threshold, pulse parameters, etc.), electrode delivery (electrode design, placement, intraoperativeimaging methods, etc.), injury evaluation (methods and timing), and treatment efficacy in different cancer models. Therefore, this study reviews the in vitro, translational, and clinical studies of IRE cancer therapy based on major experimental studies particularly within the past decade. Further, this study provides organized data and facts to assist further research, optimization, and clinical applications of IRE.
Related Simulink Projects Titles:
- Design of an Optically Controlled MR-Compatible Active Needle.
- Development of an Optical Fiber-Based MR Compatible Gamma Camera for SPECT/MRI Systems.
- Concentric Tube Robot Design and Optimization Based on Task and Anatomical Constraints.
- Semiautomatic Model-Based View Planning for Active Triangulation 3-D Inspection Systems.
- A Joint QRS Detection and Data Compression Scheme for Wearable Sensors.
- Three-Dimensional Reconstruction of a Cardiac Outline by Magnetocardiography.
- Multi-scale 3D+t Intracranial Aneurysmal Flow Vortex Detection.
- Image Sensor-Based Heart Rate Evaluation From Face Reflectance Using Hilbert–Huang Transform.
- In Vivo Acoustic Super-Resolution and Super-Resolved Velocity Mapping Using Microbubbles.
- Tracking Multiple Particles in Fluorescence Time-Lapse Microscopy Images via Probabilistic Data Association.
- Gauss-Seidel Iteration Scheme for Reference-Free 3-D Histological Image Reconstruction.
- A Framework for Automated Spine and Vertebrae Interpolation-Based Detection and Model-Based Segmentation.
- Simulation Study to Improve Focalization of a Figure Eight Coil by Using a Conductive Shield Plate and a Ferromagnetic Block.
- Medical Data Compression and Transmission in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work