Satellite Image Using Cluster Ensemble Strategy
This letter addresses the problem of unsupervised land-cover classification of remotely sensed multispectral satellite images from the perspective of cluster ensembles and self-learning. The cluster ensembles combine multiple data partitions generated by different clustering algorithms into a single robust solution. A cluster-ensemble-based method is proposed here for the initialization of the unsupervised iterative expectation-maximization (EM) algorithm which eventually produces a better approximation of the cluster parameters considering a certain statistical model is followed to fit the data.The method assumes that the number of land-cover classes is known.
A novel method for generating a consistent labeling scheme for each clustering of the consensus is introduced for cluster ensembles. A maximum likelihood classifier is henceforth trained on the updated parameter set obtained from the EM step and is further used to classify the rest of the imagepixels. The self-learning classifier, although trained without any external supervision, reduces the effect of data overlapping from different clusters which otherwise a single clustering algorithm fails to identify. The clustering performance of the proposed method on a medium resolution and a very high spatial resolution image have effectively outperformed the results of the individual clustering of the ensemble.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Intensity Correction of Terrestrial Laser Scanning Data by Estimating Laser Transmission Function.
- Fast Statistically Homogeneous Pixel Selection for Covariance Matrix Estimation for Multitemporal InSAR.
- Pansharpening Based on Semiblind Deconvolution.
- Spatio-Temporal Video Segmentation of Static Scenes and Its Applications.
- Feature Selection Based on Hybridization of Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Binary Tomography Reconstructions With Stochastic Level-Set Methods.
- An Analysis of Contrast Agent Flow Patterns From Sequential Ultrasound Images Using a Motion Estimation Algorithm Based on Optical Flow Patterns.
- Hyperspectral Image Classification Based on Three-Dimensional Scattering Wavelet Transform.
- FSITM: A Feature Similarity Index For Tone-Mapped Images.
- A Sticky Weighted Regression Model for Time-Varying Resting-State Brain Connectivity Estimation.
- Semisupervised Classification of Remote Sensing Images With Hierarchical Spatial Similarity.
- A Local Statistical Fuzzy Active Contour Model for Change Detection.
- Multimodal Entity Coreference for Cervical Dysplasia Diagnosis.
- Adapted Anisotropic Gaussian SIFT Matching Strategy for SAR Registration.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work