Predictive Torque Scheme for InverterFed Motor Drives
The four-switch three-phase (B4) inverter, having a lower number of switches, was first presented for the possibility of reducing the inverter cost, and it became very attractive as it can be utilized in fault-tolerant control to solve the open/short-circuit fault of the six-switch three-phase (B6) inverter. However, the balance among the phase currents collapses due to the fluctuation of the two dc-link capacitor voltages; therefore, its application is limited. This paper proposes a predictive torque control (PTC) scheme for the B4 inverter-fed induction motor (IM) with the dc-link voltage offset suppression.
The voltage vectors of the B4 inverter under the fluctuation of the two dc-link capacitor voltages are derived for precise prediction and control of the torque and stator flux. The three-phase currents are forced to stay balance by directly controlling the stator flux. The voltage offset of the two dc-link capacitors is modeled and controlled in the predictive point of view. A lot of simulation and experimental results are presented to validate the proposed control scheme
Related Communication System Project Titles:
- Control and Monitoring for Grid-Friendly Wind Turbines: Research Overview and Suggested Approach.
- Speed sensor-less maximum power point tracking and constant output power operation of wind-driven wound rotor induction generators.
- A High Step-Down Multiple Output Converter With Wide Input Voltage Range Based on Quasi Two-Stage Architecture and Dual-Output LLC Resonant Converter.
- Analysis and Suppression of High-Order Mode Oscillation in an S-Band Klystron.
- Automated Demand Response From Home Energy Management System Under Dynamic Pricing and Powerand Comfort Constraints.
- Circulating Current Suppressing Strategy for MMC-HVDC Based on Nonideal Proportional Resonant Controllers Under Unbalanced Grid Conditions.
- Primary-Side Peak Current Measurement Strategy for High-Precision Constant Output Current Control.
- Approach for torque ripple reduction for brushless DC motor based on three-level neutral-point-clamped inverter with DC–DC converter.
- A Nonresonant Self-Synchronizing Inductively Coupled 0.18- $mu $ m CMOS Power Receiver and Charger.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work