Mapping for Subpixel Resolution Change Detection
Due to rapid changes on the Earth’s surface, it is important to perform land cover change detection (CD) at a fine spatial and fine temporal resolution. However, remote sensing images with both fine spatial and temporal resolutions are commonly not available or, where available, may be expensive to obtain. This paper attempts to achieve fine spatial and temporal resolution land cover CD with a new computer technology based on subpixel mapping (SPM): The fine spatial resolution land cover maps (FRMs) are first predicted through SPM of the coarse spatial but fine temporal resolution images, and then, subpixel resolution CD is performed by comparison of class labels in the SPM results.
For the first time, five fast SPM algorithms, including bilinear interpolation, bicubic interpolation, subpixel/pixel spatial attraction model, Kriging, and radial basis function interpolation methods, are proposed for subpixel resolution CD. The auxiliary information from the known FRM on one date is incorporated in SPM of coarse images on other dates to increase the CD accuracy. Based on the five fast SPM algorithms and the availability of the FRM, subpixels for each class are predicted by comparison of the estimated soft class values at the target fine spatial resolution and borrowing information from the FRM. Experiments demonstrate the feasibility of the five SPM algorithms using FRM in subpixel resolution CD. They are fast methods to achieve subpixel resolution CD.
Related Matlab Projects Titles:
- Comb-Push Ultrasound Shear Elastography (CUSE) for Evaluation of Thyroid Nodules: Preliminary In Vivo Results.
- Carotid Intraplaque Neovascularization Quantification Software (CINQS).
- Nonsmooth ICA Contrast Minimization Using a Riemannian Nelder–Mead Method.
- Bag of Lines (BoL) for Improved Aerial Scene Representation.
- Deformation Corrected Compressed Sensing (DC-CS): A Novel Framework for Accelerated Dynamic MRI.
- Multistrip Bundle Block Adjustment of ZY-3 Satellite Imagery by Rigorous Sensor Model Without Ground Control Point.
- Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping by Inversion of a Perturbation Field Model: Correlation With Brain Iron in Normal Aging.
- Fast Hyperspectral Anomaly Detection via High-Order 2-D Crossing Filter.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work