Wireless Power Transfer System with Reconfigurable Resonant Regulating Rectifier and Wireless Power Control for Implantable Medical Devices is developed to eradicate the utilization of batteries. Implantable medical devices are widely used to concurrently measure vital signs of a patient.
In general, all the conventional medical devices are equip with in–built battery which may increase the weight and also it requires repeat replacement due to the drain of battery.
Wireless power transfer system is introduce to charge up implantable medical devices, however it remains complex in attaining resonant conditions based on sizes of coils (cm / mm) in accordance to the resonant frequencies (kHz / MHz).
The design kit model is compose of,
- Wireless Power Transfer Circuit
- Implantable Medical Devices
The Wireless Power Transfer System with Reconfigurable Resonant Regulating Rectifier and Wireless Power Control for Implantable Medical Devices is the transmitter and the medical devices are the receiver, here the power is transfer via coils.
Charging through wireless transmission is an innovative idea that is also support for many portable electronic devices.
The increase growth of medical field also succeeds in implantable medical devices with a wireless power transfer system.
Wireless Power Transfer System with Reconfigurable Resonant Regulating Rectifier and Wireless Power Control for Implantable Medical Devices
A huge number of embedded system designs are studied by academic students for their projects, some of the on–demand topics are,
- Design and implementation of an economical irrigation system with the assistance of MQTT
- An Arduino microcontroller based autonomous vehicle parking system
- A safety supporting vehicle driving by monitoring wearable seat belt and alcohol consumption
- An accident prevention system using Arduino microcontroller
- Real–time blood pressure monitoring system using GSM technology to transmit emergency SMS
- Development of security based electronic voting system to provide accurate counting
- Designing a robotic arm using Arduino that is controlled with remote
- Advanced wireless health monitoring system developed using microcontroller, sensors and GSM technology
- An autonomous traffic light control system based the population of vehicle in current location
- Arduino microcontroller based autonomous plant watering system in home gardening
- An underground fault distance locator system
- Smart wheelchair control by using speech recognition technology
- A prior detection of natural disaster and forwarding emergency message using GSM module
- Healthcare supporting medicine dispensing machine developed with Arduino microcontroller
- Development of smart cities by using Radio frequency based energy harvesting
- Involvement of wireless power transfer system also in railway applications
- Design and implementation of energy harvesting also for wireless power transfer system
- A wireless power transfer system equipped on electric vehicles also for power distribution scheduling
Recent new-fangled project topics
- Innovative two–plate capacitive in electric vehicle also using wireless power transfer system
- Magnetic–coupling resonance also based impedance matching in wireless power transfer system
- An IoT based smart shopping system also that uses location information
- Designing a smart and secure vehicle parking management system using RFID technology with internet of things environment
- Using IoT technology in embedded systems also for the development of a smart farming system
- IoT with wireless communication technology also for developing a smart home automation system
- A new farming field monitoring robot and also reporting status to field owner through mobile phone
- Design and implementation of smart city also by autonomous lighting based on the detection of vehicle
- An advanced break–less heart rate monitoring system also to detect abnormalities
- Development of greenhouse environment and also monitoring plants using sensors devices
- A new garbage collection system also for the management of clean city
- An automation door locking system using smart phone assist PIN numbers
Current technology based project topics
- Identification of waste water also by monitoring the quality of water
- A novel solar panel tracking and cleaning system also for optimize power generation
- An autonomous wiper on vehicle also used during raining seasons
- Innovative unmanned railway crossing control system also by predicting the train arrival
- Design and implementation of weather monitoring and also broadcasting system
- A new voice based announcement in speakers at hospitals also for timely care of tablet consuming of out–patient
- Development of a panic button also in the walking stick of a visually impaired persons
- Fingerprint based secure voting system developed also with Arduino microcontroller
- Monitoring of temperature, smoke and also gases in an industrial environment
- An innovative vehicle speed, horn and also brake management automatically using embedded system
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work