Wavelet Fuzzy Neural Network With Function Controller
A wavelet fuzzy neural network using asymmetric membership function (WFNN-AMF) with improved differential evolution (IDE) algorithm is proposed in this study to control a six-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) for an electric power steering (EPS) system. First, the dynamics of a steer-by-wire EPS system and a six-phase PMSM drive system are described in detail. Moreover, the WFNN-AMF controller, which combines the advantages of wavelet decomposition, fuzzy logicsystem, and asymmetric membership function (AMF), is developed to achieve the required control performance of the EPS system for the improvement of stability of the vehicle and the comfort of the driver.
Furthermore, the online learning algorithm of WFNN-AMF is derived using back-propagation method. However, degenerated or diverged responses will be resulted due to the inappropriate selection of small or large learning rates of the WFNN-AMF. Therefore, an IDE algorithm is proposed to online adapt the learning rates of WFNN-AMF. In addition, a 32-bit floating-point digital signal processor, TMS320F28335, is adopted for the implementation of the proposed intelligent controlled EPS system. Finally, the feasibility of the proposed WFNN-AMF controller with IDE for the EPS system is verified through experimental results.
Related Fuzzy Logic Project Titles:
- Adaptive Fuzzy Tracking Control for a Class of MIMO Nonlinear Systems in Nonstrict-Feedback Form.
- Critic-Based Self-Tuning PI Structure for Active and Reactive Power Control of VSCs in Microgrid Systems.
- An Alternative Node Deployment Scheme for WSNs.
- Theory of Generalized Fuzzy Discrete-Event Systems.
- Adaptive Fuzzy Output Feedback Dynamic Surface Control of Interconnected Nonlinear Pure-Feedback Systems.
- Medical Data Compression and Transmission in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- State and Output Feedback Control of A Class of Fuzzy Systems with Mismatched Membership Functions.
- Coordinated Control Strategy of Wind Turbine Generator and Energy Storage Equipment for Frequency Support.
- Adaptive Tracking Control for A Class of Nonlinear Systems With a Fuzzy Dead-Zone Input.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work