Video Aware Scheduling and Caching in Radio Network
In this paper, we introduce distributed caching of videos at the base stations of the Radio Access Network (RAN) to significantly improve the video capacity and user experience of mobile networks. To ensure effectiveness of the massively distributed but relatively small-sized RAN caches, unlike Internet content delivery networks (CDNs) that can store millions of videos in a relatively few large-sized caches, we propose RAN-aware reactive and proactive caching policies that utilize User Preference Profiles (UPPs) of active users in a cell. Furthermore, we propose video-aware backhaul and wireless channel scheduling techniques that, in conjunction with edge caching, ensure maximizing the number of concurrent video sessions that can be supported by the end-to-end network while satisfying their initial delay requirements and minimize stalling.
To evaluate our proposed techniques, we developed a statistical simulation framework using MATLAB and performed extensive simulations under various cache sizes, video popularity and UPP distributions, user dynamics, and wireless channel conditions. Our simulation results show that RAN caches using UPP-based caching policies, together with video-aware backhaul scheduling, can improve capacity by 300% compared to having no RAN caches, and by more than 50% compared to RAN caches using conventional caching policies. The results also demonstrate that using UPP-based RAN caches can significantly improve the probability that video requests experience low initial delays. In networks where the wireless channel bandwidth may be constrained, application of our video-aware wireless channel scheduler results in significantly (up to 250%) higher video capacity with very low stalling probability.
Related Wireless Project Titles:
- Using Reconfigurable Devices to Maximize Spectral Efficiency in Future Heterogeneous Wireless Systems.
- Design and evaluation of a wideband Full-Duplex OFDM system based on AASIC.
- Increasing the capacity of mobile communication using smart antenna.
- Performance Comparison of WRAN over AWGN and RICIAN Channel Using BPSK and QPSK Modulation with Convolution Coding.
- CEDAR: An optimal and distributed strategy for packet recovery in wireless networks.
- WiBench: An open source kernel suite for benchmarking wireless systems.
- Radio localization in OFDM networks using the “round trip phase”.
- Using point-to-point 1550nm laser for outdoor mobility.
- A comparison of load-distributive path routing and shortest path routing in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Research on the Criterion of Wireless Optical Access System and Its Application.
- An Interface between MATLAB and OPNET to Allow Simulation of WNCS with MANETs.
- A wireless reactive power sharing strategy for islanded microgrid based on feeder current sensing.
- Performance comparison of 802.11n system with WLAN channel model.
- Orbital angular momentum generation in a 60GHz wireless radio channel.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work