Synchronous Machines Under Variable Speed Control
A position offset-based multiparameter estimation for permanent magnet synchronous machines (PMSMs) under variable speed control is proposed in this paper, which does not need the aid from nominal parameter values of the PMSM and could estimate the rotor permanent magnet (PM) flux linkage and winding resistance separately. For the estimation of rotor PM flux linkage, two sets of PMSM data corresponding to two position offsets are measured while the dq -axis reference currents are set to constants so as to ensure that the estimated machine parameters will not vary during the data measurement.
Afterwards, the winding resistance will be estimated from measured PMSM data without addition of position offsets, in which the estimation and compensation of distorted voltage due to inverter nonlinearity are also taken into account. The conventional quantum genetic algorithm is used for aiding the calculation of proposed estimation, which is finally tested on an interior PMSM and shows very good performance in the estimation of rotor PM flux linkage and winding resistance. Thus, it could be used for the condition monitoring of stator winding and rotor PMs of PMSMs.
Related Image Processing Projects Titles:
- Multiobjective Design Optimization of IGBT Power Modules Considering Power Cycling and Thermal Cycling.
- Automatic Contour-Based Road Network Design for Optimized Wind Farm Micrositing.
- Automatic Programming via Iterated Local Search for Dynamic Job Shop Scheduling.
- Soil Moisture Estimation Under Tropical Forests Using UHF Radar Polarimetry.
- Orthogonal Multiobjective Chemical Reaction Optimization Approach for the Brushless DC Motor Design.
- Just-in-Time Code Offloading for Wearable Computing.
- Simultaneous Reconfiguration, Optimal Placement of DSTATCOM, and Photovoltaic Array in a Distribution System Based on Fuzzy-ACO Approach.
- Reactive Resource Provisioning Heuristics for Dynamic Dataflows on Cloud Infrastructure.
- A Hyperheuristic Approach for Intercell Scheduling With Single Processing Machines and Batch Processing Machines.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work