Simulation on performance of space time block code
In a wireless communication system, time-varying multipath fading has become the main constraint that affects the reliability of a wirelesssystem. The most effective technique that had been used to mitigate the multipath fading is diversity. Space time block coding (STBC) offers the diversity technique and uses multiple-input and multiple output (MIMO) concepts in order to overcome the problem of fading and interference in a wireless communication system. The use of antenna arrays at both transmitter and receiver for a MIMO system gives benefits in terms of rate and reliability. Therefore, this paper analyzes the capability of STBC to minimize the fading effect and also improve the capacity.
Three simulation models have been developed using Matlab V 6.5 software. The MIMO capacity measurement is also analyzed using the same software. The designed models then have been simulated with different numbers of code rate and antenna. The proposed STBC in this thesis consists of interleaver and cyclic code with code rate 4/5, 4/6 and 4/7. The simulation model is then sent through an AWGN channel to analyze the performance in terms of BER. The simulation results show that the proposed 2 transmitter and 2 receiver antenna model improved 90% of BER and 73% capacity compared to the conventional one antenna system.
Related Communication Systems Projects Titles:
- Samovar: An evaluation framework for real time applications deployment over WSANs.
- Radio channel characteristics in an indoor corridor environment at 60 GHz for wireless networks.
- Dynamic Huffman addressing in wireless sensor networks based on the energy map.
- Impact of circuit non-idealities on wireless interconnect based on OOK modulated RF transceiver.
- Cooperative path-finding of multi-robots with wireless multihop communications.
- Performance Improvement of Wi-Max IEEE 802.16e in Presence of Different FEC Codes.
- Performance analysis of multi user MIMO system with CDD for 802.11n applications.
- An Experimental Investigation Into GbE Wireless Data Communication at 24 GHz in Non-Line-of-Sight and Multipath Rich Environments.
- The Analysis of Changeable Medium Environment Wireless Sensor Networks.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work