Signals From the Metal Oxide Sensor Array
Computational intelligence methods achieve high efficiency in the analysis of multidimensional data from e-nose, the equivalent of the human sense of smell. This paper presents and compares selected and applied to approximations of five concentration levels of phenolalgorithms. The measured responses of an array of 18 semiconductor gas sensors formed input vectors used for further analysis. The initial data processing consisted of standardization, principal component analysis, data normalization, and reduction.
Nine systems based on soft computing can be divided into single method systems using neural networks, fuzzy systems, and hybrid systems like evolutionary-neural, neuro-fuzzy, and evolutionary-fuzzy. All the presented systems were evaluated based on accuracy (errors generated) and complexity (number of parameters and training time) criteria. A method of forming input data vector by aggregation of the first three principal components is also presented. The key contribution is applying and comparing nine CI techniques for estimating phenol concentration based on signals from metal-oxide sensor array.
Related Communication System Projects Titles:
- YamiPred: A novel evolutionary method for predicting pre-miRNAs and selecting relevant features.
- GA-Based Optimization of Irregular Subarray Layouts for Wideband Phased Arrays Design.
- Smart Cloud Storage Service Selection Based on Fuzzy Logic, Theory of Evidence and Game Theory.
- Virtual topology reconfiguration in optical networks by means of cognition: Evaluation and experimental validation [invited].
- Game-Theoretic Formulation of Power Dispatch With Guaranteed Convergence and Prioritized BestResponse.
- Low-SAR Path Discovery by Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm in Wireless Body Area Networks.
- Decoupling capacitors selection algorithm based on maximum anti-resonance points and quality factor of capacitor.
- Elitist Chemical Reaction Optimization for Contour-Based Target Recognition in Aerial Images.
- Ear-to-Ear On-Body Channel Model for Hearing Aid ApplicationsSimple signal arithmetic is involved in signal processing they are subtraction, point-by-point addition, multiplication or division of two signals or of one signal and a constant.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work