Reconstruction of Fluorophore in Molecular Tomography
Dynamic fluorescence molecular tomography (DFMT) is a potential approach for drug delivery, tumor detection, diagnosis, and staging. The purpose of DFMT is to quantify the changes of fluorescent agents in the bodies, which offer important information about the underlying physiological processes. However, the conventional method requires that the fluorophore concentrations to be reconstructed are stationary during the data collection period. As thus, it cannot offer the dynamic information of fluorophore concentration variation within the data collection period.
In this paper, a method is proposed to reconstruct the fluorophore concentration variation instead of the fluorophore concentration through a linear approximation. The fluorophore concentration variation rate is introduced by the linear approximation as a new unknown term to be reconstructed and is used to obtain the time courses of fluorophore concentration. Simulation and phantom studies are performed to validate the proposed method. The results show that the method is able to reconstruct the fluorophore concentration variation rates and the time courses of fluorophore concentration with relative errors less than 0.0218.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Discriminative Clustering and Feature Selection for Brain MRI Segmentation.
- No Reference Uneven Illumination Assessment for Dermoscopy Images.
- Active Contour-Based Cell Segmentation During Freezing and Its Application in Cryopreservation.
- Automatic Segmentation of Trophectoderm in Microscopic Images of Human Blastocysts.
- Automatic 3-D Segmentation of Endocardial Border of the Left Ventricle From Ultrasound Images.
- Electronic Cleansing in Fecal-Tagging Dual-Energy CT Colonography Based on Material Decomposition and Virtual Colon Tagging.
- Signal Processing Challenges in Quantitative 3-D Cell Morphology: More than meets the eye.
- In Vivo Ultrasound Thermography in Presence of Temperature Heterogeneity and Natural Motions.
- Automated Histology Analysis: Opportunities for signal processing.
- Carotid Intraplaque Neovascularization Quantification Software (CINQS).
- A Statistical Modeling Approach to Computer-Aided Quantification of Dental Biofilm.
- Toward a Morphodynamic Model of the Cell: Signal processing for cell modeling.
- Binary Tomography Reconstructions With Stochastic Level-Set Methods.
- An Analysis of Contrast Agent Flow Patterns From Sequential Ultrasound Images Using a Motion Estimation Algorithm Based on Optical Flow Patterns.
- A Sticky Weighted Regression Model for Time-Varying Resting-State Brain Connectivity Estimation.
- OdoCapsule: Next-Generation Wireless Capsule Endoscopy With Accurate Lesion Localization and Video Stabilization Capabilities.
- Square monopole antenna for microwave imaging, design and characterisation.
- Development of HEATHER for Cochlear Implant Stimulation Using a New Modeling Workflow.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work