Reconfigurable Devices to Maximize Spectral Efficiency
As broadband data further blends with cellular voice, mobile devices will become the dominant portals to the connected world. However current design practices still involve building independent networks that each make their own resource decisions. In spite of the tremendous amount of related research in this area, there are still several elemental questions that must be addressed. First, is it better to treat wireless systems as independent access networks requiring the user to handle aspects of roaming between disparate wireless networks or is an internet model better where independent autonomous wireless systems (AWS) cooperate to form a single, unified cloud to users, with network level resource allocation? Second, is it better to have dedicated, low power circuitry that supports a limited set of independent wireless Radio Access technologies (RATs) or is it better to build agile handsets that adapt (reconfigure) in real-time to operate over a large range of RAT technologies and operating modes
The results in this paper shed light on these questions. We present preliminary results from a MATLAB-based simulation study that highlights the increase in spectral efficiency as the modality of devices increase. Our analysis takes into account the cost of radio reconfiguration in terms of the temporary communications downtime and the surge of power that occurs with each reconfiguration operation. Our main result suggests that nomadic users benefit the most primarily due to their ability to route traffic over ‘hotspot’ type of RATs that tend to have high data rates at reduced coverage, and that this in turn helps increase the 3G or 4G bandwidth available to mobile users. All nodes in the system experience an increase in spectral efficiency ranging from 14% to 75% when compared to a similar scenario that assumes no network cooperation and static radios.
Related Wireless Project Titles:
- Design and evaluation of a wideband Full-Duplex OFDM system based on AASIC.
- Increasing the capacity of mobile communication using smart antenna.
- Performance Comparison of WRAN over AWGN and RICIAN Channel Using BPSK and QPSK Modulation with Convolution Coding.
- CEDAR: An optimal and distributed strategy for packet recovery in wireless networks.
- WiBench: An open source kernel suite for benchmarking wireless systems.
- Radio localization in OFDM networks using the “round trip phase”.
- Using point-to-point 1550nm laser for outdoor mobility.
- A comparison of load-distributive path routing and shortest path routing in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Research on the Criterion of Wireless Optical Access System and Its Application.
- An Interface between MATLAB and OPNET to Allow Simulation of WNCS with MANETs.
- A wireless reactive power sharing strategy for islanded microgrid based on feeder current sensing.
- Performance comparison of 802.11n system with WLAN channel model.
- Orbital angular momentum generation in a 60GHz wireless radio channel.
- Video-Aware Scheduling and Caching in the Radio Access Network.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work