Power Electronics Based Projects for EEE Students
Power electronics is a application mainly used in electrical engineering which deal with electronic converters. Power electronics based Projects for eee students mainly applied in home, industry, and in day to day life. Power electronics can be described as study of switching electronic circuits in order to control the flow of electrical energy.
2015 Power Electronics Based Projects for EEE Students
- SiC—Emerging Power Device Technology for Next-Generation Electrically Powered Environmentally Friendly Vehicles
- Power Conversion and Signal Transmission Integration Method Based on Dual Modulation of DC–DC Converters
- Vertical InAs-Si GAA TFETs Integrated on Si using Selective Epitaxy in Nanotube Templates
- A Power Smoothing System Based on Supercapacitors for Renewable Distributed Generation
- Modeling and Analyzing Multi-Port Isolation Transformer Capacitive Components for Onboard Vehicular PowerConditioners
- Direct Copper Bonding for Power Interconnects: Design, Manufacturing, and Test
- Power Quality Issues in Railway Electrification: A Comprehensive Perspective
- High-Mobility Stable 1200-V, 150-A 4H-SiC DMOSFET Long-Term Reliability Analysis Under High Current Density Transient Conditions
- Power Converter Sizing for a Switched Doubly Fed Machine Propulsion Drive
- Primary-Side Power Flow Control of Wireless PowerTransfer for Electric Vehicle Charging
- Power Management for Multiple-Pickup IPT Systems in Materials Handling Applications
- Double-Coupled Systems for IPT Roadway Applications
- Modeling and $eta $ – $alpha $ -Pareto Optimization of Inductive Power Transfer Coils for Electric Vehicles
- Direct Power Control Based on Natural Switching Surface for Three-Phase PWM Rectifiers
- A Contactless Slipring System Based on Axially Traveling Magnetic Field
- Wireless Power Transfer for Electric Vehicle Applications
- Quantitative Analysis of System Efficiency and OutputPower of Four-Coil Resonant Wireless Power Transfer
- Anti-Islanding Detector Based on a Robust PLL
- Design of a Current-Source-Output Inductive PowerTransfer LED Lighting System
- Precise Characteristics Analysis of Series/Series-Parallel Compensated Contactless Resonant Converter
The characters of power electronics are:
- Dynamic control.
- Function and form.
- Energy processing.
Power Electronics Based Projects for EEE Students operations:
- Induction heating
- Automotive electronics
- Electronic ignitions
- Control of heat and light
- Power supply switching
- Electric vehicles
- Regenerate breaking
- Storage of energy
- Replacement of power sources by power conditions
- Wind turbine
- Solar cells
- Fuel cells
- Battery charges
- Mainly contains rotating (or) driving component like engine(or0 motors
- Air conditioning systems, pumps, electric train, electric vehicle, conveyor belt, compressors
- Transmission of electric power.
- Uninterruptible power supplies(upss)
- Motor drives
- Power systems using spacecraft
- Flywheel powered
- Battery powered
- Support of fluorescent lamp
Power electronics system choices:Ride through Drives.
Need of input power (or) excess of load power are find out by ride through operation.
System conversion also perform the grid power control.
Actual energy resources implement new control laws to lead the operation process.
Storage of energy process also performed by system conversion.
Purpose of power electronics based projects for EEE Students:
It described in any way such as :
Marketing projects for power electronics:
- The traction world which include Distribution, generation and transmission.
- These are massed under title “FACTS” (Flexible AC Transmission System),”custom power”, “power Quality”.
Industry Projects for power electronics:
- Uninterruptible power supplies(upss).
- Switching mode power supplies(SMPSs).
- Static VAM system.
- Static switches.
- High voltage DC transmission(HVDC).
Desired power supply with the range of parameters:
It is mentioned as below:
- The input power sources.
- The number of output voltage neededand their functions.
- Require space and weight
- Cost of system.
- Life of Battery(portable product).
- Market time.
- Loaded circuits with noise tolerance.
- No of heat generated by the product.
Do u Require Power Electronics Project for EEE Students.You are at the right destination to purchase your final year Matlab Projects with best customer Support.