PI Structure for Active and Reactive Control of VSCs
Traditional proportional integral (PI) control has been extensively used for power control of voltage source converters in microgrid systems. Previous studies show that fixed-gain PI controllers cannot easily adapt to power changes, disturbances, and parameters variation, especially in large microgrids; hence the need for continuous algorithms to adjust the controller gains over the transients cannot be neglected. In this paper, a novel online tuning algorithm for PI controllers is proposed and implemented in a microgrid system. In this algorithm, which is based on the neuro-dynamic programming concept, a fuzzy critic is employed to evaluate the credibility of the control system performance and provide an evaluation signal, which is then used in the gain-tuning process.
The PI controller gains are updated in an optimization process based on steepest decent rule so that the evaluation signal produced by the critic is minimized. The developed control structure, which is named critic-based self-tuning PI controller, is tested in a microgrid system with different penetrations of distributed generators and operational scenarios. The simulation results verify that implementation of a heuristic gain-tuning algorithm results in a model-independent controller with increased adaptivity compared with conventional PI control. Furthermore, due to simple learning rules, the convergence time is significantly reduced and the transient response is improved. The proposed gain-tuning algorithm can also be applied to PI controllers in other applications of controllable systems.
Related Fuzzy Logic Project Titles:
- An Alternative Node Deployment Scheme for WSNs.
- Theory of Generalized Fuzzy Discrete-Event Systems.
- Adaptive Fuzzy Output Feedback Dynamic Surface Control of Interconnected Nonlinear Pure-Feedback Systems.
- Medical Data Compression and Transmission in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- State and Output Feedback Control of A Class of Fuzzy Systems with Mismatched Membership Functions.
- Coordinated Control Strategy of Wind Turbine Generator and Energy Storage Equipment for Frequency Support.
- Adaptive Tracking Control for A Class of Nonlinear Systems With a Fuzzy Dead-Zone Input.
- Wavelet Fuzzy Neural Network With Asymmetric Membership Function Controller for Electric Power Steering System via Improved Differential Evolution.
- Adaptive Fuzzy Tracking Control for a Class of MIMO Nonlinear Systems in Nonstrict-Feedback Form.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work