Optimization of Size of Pixel for Orthogonal Transform
We previously proposed a novel technology with which the images of real objects with no copyright protection could contain invisible digitalwatermarking, using spatially modulated illumination. In this “opticalwatermarking” technology, we used orthogonal transforms, such as a discrete cosine transform (DCT) or a Walsh-Hadamard transform (WHT), to produce watermarked images, where 1-b binary information was embedded into each pixel block. In this paper, we propose an optimal condition for a technique of robust optical watermarking that varies the size of pixel blocks by using a trade-off in the efficiency of embeddedwatermarking.
We conducted experiments where 4 × 4, 8 × 8, and 16 × 16 pixels were used in one block. A detection accuracy of 100% was obtained by using a block with 16 × 16 pixels when embeddedwatermarking was extremely weak, although the accuracy did not necessarily reach 100% by using blocks with 4 × 4 or 8 × 8 pixels under the same embedding conditions. We also examined the effectiveness of using a Haar discrete wavelet transform (Haar DWT) as an orthogonal transform under the same experimental condition, and the results showed that the accuracy of detection was slightly inferior to DCT and WHT under very weak embedding conditions. The results from experiments revealed the effectiveness of our new proposal.
Related Steganography Project Titles:
- Robustness against defocusing of images in optical watermarking technique.
- A DCT-BASED Digital Watermarking Algorithm for Image.
- A new blind robust image watermarking scheme in SVD-DCT composite domain.
- DCT Transform Based Relational Database Robust Watermarking Algorithm.
- DWT — Arnold Transform based audio watermarking.
- Modified video watermarking scheme using audio silence deletion.
- Hardware implementation of audio watermarking – covert communication.
- On-the-fly Watermarking of Videos for Real-time Applications.
- A Novel Fractional Discrete Cosine Transform Based Reversible Watermarking for Biomedical Image Applications.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work