Optimal and distributed strategy for recovery in network
Underlying link-layer protocols of wireless networks use the conventional “store and forward” design paradigm cannot provide highly sustainable reliability and stability in wireless communication, which introduce significant barriers and setbacks in scalability and deployments ofwireless networks. In this paper, we propose a Code Embedded Distributed Adaptive and Reliable (CEDAR) link-layer framework that targets low latency and high throughput. CEDAR is the first comprehensive theoretical framework for analyzing and designing distributed and adaptive error recovery for wireless networks. It employs a theoretically-sound framework for embedding channel codes in each packet and performs the error correcting process in selected intermediate nodes in packet’s route.
To identify the intermediate nodes for the en/decoding for minimizing average packet latency, we mathematically analyze the average packet delay, using Finite State Markovian Channel model and priority queuing model, and then formalize the problem as a non-linear integer programming problem. Also, we propose a scalable and distributed scheme to solve this problem. The results from real-world testbed “NESTbed” and simulation with Matlabprove that CEDAR is superior to the schemes using hop-by-hop decoding and destination-decoding not only in packet delay but also in throughput. In addition, the simulation results show that CEDAR can achieve the optimal performance in most cases
Related Wireless Project Titles:
- WiBench: An open source kernel suite for benchmarking wireless systems.
- Radio localization in OFDM networks using the “round trip phase”.
- Using point-to-point 1550nm laser for outdoor mobility.
- A comparison of load-distributive path routing and shortest path routing in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Research on the Criterion of Wireless Optical Access System and Its Application.
- An Interface between MATLAB and OPNET to Allow Simulation of WNCS with MANETs.
- A wireless reactive power sharing strategy for islanded microgrid based on feeder current sensing.
- Performance comparison of 802.11n system with WLAN channel model.
- Orbital angular momentum generation in a 60GHz wireless radio channel.
- Video-Aware Scheduling and Caching in the Radio Access Network.
- Using Reconfigurable Devices to Maximize Spectral Efficiency in Future Heterogeneous Wireless Systems.
- Design and evaluation of a wideband Full-Duplex OFDM system based on AASIC.
- Increasing the capacity of mobile communication using smart antenna.
- Performance Comparison of WRAN over AWGN and RICIAN Channel Using BPSK and QPSK Modulation with Convolution Coding.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work