Just in Time Code Offloading for Wearable Computing
Wearable computing becomes an emerging computing paradigm for various recently developed wearable devices, such as Google glass and Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch, that have significantly changed our daily life with new functions. To magnify the applications on wearable devices with limited computational capability, storage, and battery capacity, in this paper, we propose a novel three-layer architecture consisting of wearable devices, mobile devices and remote cloud for code offloading. Specifically, we offload a portion of computation tasks from wearable devices to local mobile devices or remote cloud such that applications even with heavy computation load can still be upheld on wearable devices.
Furthermore, considering the special characteristic and requirements of wearable devices, we investigate a code offloading strategy with a novel just-in-time objective, i.e., maximizing the number of tasks that should be executed on wearable devices with guaranteed delay requirements. Because of the NP-hardness of this problem as we prove, we propose a fast heuristic algorithm based on Genetic Algorithm(GA) to solve it. Finally, extensive simulations are conducted to show that our proposed algorithm significantly outperforms other three offloading strategies.
Related Image Processing Projects Titles:
- Simultaneous Reconfiguration, Optimal Placement of DSTATCOM, and Photovoltaic Array in a Distribution System Based on Fuzzy-ACO Approach.
- Reactive Resource Provisioning Heuristics for Dynamic Dataflows on Cloud Infrastructure.
- A Hyperheuristic Approach for Intercell Scheduling With Single Processing Machines and Batch Processing Machines.
- Position Offset-Based Parameter Estimation for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machines Under Variable Speed Control.
- Multiobjective Design Optimization of IGBT Power Modules Considering Power Cycling and Thermal Cycling.
- Automatic Contour-Based Road Network Design for Optimized Wind Farm Micrositing.
- Automatic Programming via Iterated Local Search for Dynamic Job Shop Scheduling.
- Soil Moisture Estimation Under Tropical Forests Using UHF Radar Polarimetry.
- Orthogonal Multiobjective Chemical Reaction Optimization Approach for the Brushless DC Motor Design.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work