Endorectal Ultrasound Probe Comanipulator With Hybrid
A robotic device, aimed at assisting a urologist in positioning an endorectal ultrasound probe to perform prostate biopsies, is presented. The proposed system is a comanipulator that holds the probe simultaneously with the urologist. This robot supports two modes of operation: the free mode, where the entire movement control is left to the urologist when he/she positions the probe with respect to the prostate thanks to the feedback provided by the ultrasound images; the locked mode, where the robot’s role is to precisely maintain the targeted biopsy site at a given location, while the urologist can insert a needle through a guide mounted on the probe and proceed to biopsy.
The device combines three brakes and three motors. This allows both transparent comanipulation in the free mode with six degrees of freedom liberated and stabilization of the probe in the locked mode. At the control level, a main challenge in the locked mode raises from antagonistic constraints: the needle placement shall be precise in spite of unknown external forces due to the contact between the probe and the rectum; the robot apparent impedance shall be low due to security constraints. This is solved by an inner low stiffness controller and an outer slow integration for canceling steady-state errors. Both in vitro and in cadavero experimental results show the efficiency of the system in the two modes of operation.
Related Simulink Projects Titles:
- Sparse Signal Recovery from a Mixture of Linear and Magnitude-Only Measurements.
- Studying Magneto-Induced Iodine Sorption at Dielectric Surface.
- Binocular Suppression-Based Stereoscopic Video Coding by Joint Rate Control With KKT Conditions for a Hybrid Video Codec System.
- The Validity and Reliability of a Hybrid Reality Simulator for Wire Navigation in Orthopedic Surgery.
- A 4.9 mO-Sensitivity Mobile Electrical Impedance Tomography IC for Early Breast-Cancer Detection System.
- Modeling and Validation of Microwave Ablations With Internal Vaporization.
- Development of a Body Shield for Small Animal PET System to Reduce Random and Scatter Coincidences.
- MEMS based Medical Endomicroscopes.
- Higher-Order-Statistics-Based Fractal Dimension for Noisy Bowel Sound Detection.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work