DSTATCOM and Photovoltaic on Fuzzy ACO Approach
In this paper, a combination of a fuzzy multiobjective approach and ant colony optimization (ACO) as a metaheuristic algorithm is used to solve the simultaneous reconfiguration and optimal allocation (size and location) of photovoltaic (PV) arrays as a distributed generation (DG) and distribution static compensator (DSTATCOM) as a distribution flexible ac transmission system (DFACT) device in a distribution system. The purpose of this research includes loss reduction, voltage profile (VP) improvement, and increase in the feeder load balancing (LB). The proposed method is validated using the IEEE 33-bus test system and a Tai-Power 11.4-kV distribution system as a real distribution network.
The results proved that simultaneous reconfiguration and optimal allocation of PV array and DSTATCOM unit leads to significantly reduced losses, improved VP, and increased LB. Obtained results have been compared with the base value and found that simultaneous placement of PV and DSTATCOM along with reconfiguration is more beneficial than separate single-objective optimization. Also, the proposed fuzzy-ACO approach is more accurate as compared to ACO and other intelligent techniques like fuzzy-genetic algorithm (GA) and fuzzy-particle swarm optimization (PSO).
Related Image Processing Projects Titles:
- Reactive Resource Provisioning Heuristics for Dynamic Dataflows on Cloud Infrastructure.
- A Hyperheuristic Approach for Intercell Scheduling With Single Processing Machines and Batch Processing Machines.
- Position Offset-Based Parameter Estimation for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machines Under Variable Speed Control.
- Multiobjective Design Optimization of IGBT Power Modules Considering Power Cycling and Thermal Cycling.
- Automatic Contour-Based Road Network Design for Optimized Wind Farm Micrositing.
- Automatic Programming via Iterated Local Search for Dynamic Job Shop Scheduling.
- Soil Moisture Estimation Under Tropical Forests Using UHF Radar Polarimetry.
- Orthogonal Multiobjective Chemical Reaction Optimization Approach for the Brushless DC Motor Design.
- Just-in-Time Code Offloading for Wearable Computing.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work