Design Procedure for Racetrack Microinductors on Silicon
Inductor-on-silicon research to date has focused on optimising technologies for maximum power density and efficiency, with most design procedures based on computationally intensive methods. In this paper a simple and intuitive method for designing microinductors based on a given DC-DC converter specification, which includes accurate models for all loss components, is presented.
A detailed examination of variations in designs to realise the same circuit performance is presented. Finally Finite Element Analysis simulations demonstrating the accuracy of the models are given, along with measured results.
Related Power Electronics Project Titles:
- Fault-Tolerant Operation of an Open-End Winding Five-Phase PMSM Drive with Short-Circuit Inverter Fault.
- A Fast-Converging MPPT Technique for Photovoltaic System Under Fast-Varying Solar Irradiation and Load Resistance.
- Improving the Misalignment Tolerance of Wireless Charging System by Optimizing the Compensate-Capacitor.
- Characterization and Enhancement of High-Voltage Cascode GaN Devices.
- Development of Ultrahigh-Voltage SiC Devices.
- An Explosive Experience at Missouri S&T.
- A Smart Phone-Based Pocket Fall Accident Detection, Positioning, and Rescue System.
- Security Games for Risk Minimization in Automatic Generation Control.
- Hybrid Three-Level and Half-Bridge DC-DC Converter With Reduced Circulating Loss and Output Filter Inductance.
- Avoiding Si MOSFET Avalanche and Achieving Zero-Voltage-Switching for Cascode GaN Devices.
- Direct MPPT algorithm for PV sources with only voltage measurements.
- A Method for Identification of the Equivalent Inductance and Resistance in the Plant Model of Current-Controlled Grid-Tied Converters.
- Common Mode Voltage Mitigation for Back-To-Back Current Source Converter with Optimal Space Vector Modulation.
- A Novel Universal Control Scheme for Transcutaneous Energy Transfer (TET) Applications.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work