CRB Performance for FMCW Radar Applications
In this paper, a chirp z-transform (CZT)-based algorithm for frequency-modulated continuous wave (FMCW) radar applications is presented. The proposed algorithm is optimized for real-time implementation in field-programmable gate arrays. To achieve a very high accuracy, the FMCW radar uses an additional phase evaluation. Therefore, a phase calculation based on the CZT algorithm is derived and compared with a correlation based algorithm.
For a better classification of the algorithm, the respective Cramér–Rao bounds are calculated. The performance of the algorithm is shown by the evaluation of different radar measurements with a K-band radar. In the measurements, an accuracy of 5 μm with a mean standard deviation of 774 nm is achieved, which nearly matches the theoretically predicted mean standard deviation of 160 nm.
Related Digital Project Titles:
- Downsampling of Signals on Graphs Via Maximum Spanning Trees.
- A Statistical Method for Improved 3D Surface Detection.
- A Hybrid RF/Baseband Precoding Processor Based on Parallel-Index-Selection Matrix-Inversion-Bypass Simultaneous Orthogonal Matching Pursuit for Millimeter Wave MIMO Systems.
- Experimental Parametric Study of a Silicon Photonic Modulator Enabled 112 Gb/s PAM Transmission System with a DAC and ADC.
- Quaternary Polarization-Multiplexed Subsystem for High-Capacity IM/DD Optical Data Links.
- Autonomous Unobtrusive Detection of Mild Cognitive Impairment in Older Adults.
- Maximum Aperture Power Transmission in Lossy Homogeneous Matters.
- Image Sensor-Based Heart Rate Evaluation From Face Reflectance Using Hilbert–Huang Transform.
- Reconstruction of Instantaneous Phase of Unipolar Atrial Contact Electrogram Using a Concept of Sinusoidal Recomposition and Hilbert Transform.
- Approximation of Phenol Concentration Using Computational Intelligence Methods Based on Signals From the Metal-Oxide Sensor Array.
- Digital Pre-Emphasis in Optical Communication Systems: On the Nonlinear Performance.
- Gaussian Processes for Estimating Wavelength Position of the Ferric Iron Crystal Field Feature at sim 900 nm From Hyperspectral Imagery Acquired in the Short-Wave Infrared (1002–1355 nm).
- Cluster-Based Analysis for Personalized Stress Evaluation Using Physiological Signals.
- An Automated Josephson-Based AC-Voltage Calibration System.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work