Cooperative Unicasting in Wireless Networks
The problem of communicating a single message to a destination in presence of multiple relay nodes, referred to as cooperative unicastnetwork, is considered. First, we introduce mixed noisy network coding (MNNC) scheme which generalizes noisy network coding where relays are allowed to decode-and-forward (DF) messages while all of them (without exception) transmit noisy descriptions of their observations. These descriptions are exploited at the destination and DF relays aim to decode the transmitted messages while creating full cooperation among the nodes. Moreover, the destination and DF relays can independently select the set of descriptions to be decoded or treated as interference. This concept is further extended to multihopping scenarios, referred to as layered MNNC, where DF relays are organized into disjoint groups representing one hop in the network.
For cooperative unicast additive white Gaussian noise (AWGN) networks, we show that-provided DF relays are properly chosen-MNNC improves over all previously established constant gaps to the cut-set bound. Second, we consider the composite cooperative unicast network where the channel parameters are randomly drawn before communication starts and remain fixed during the transmission. Each draw is assumed to be unknown at the source and fully known at the destination but only partly known at the relays. We introduce through MNNC scheme the concept of selective coding strategy (SCS) that enables relays to decide dynamically whether, in addition to communicate noisy descriptions, is possible to decode and forward messages. It is demonstrated through slow-fading AWGN relaynetworks that SCS clearly outperforms conventional coding schemes.
Related Communication System Project Titles:
- Coordinated Power and Performance Guarantee with Fuzzy MIMO Control in Virtualized Server Clusters.
- Gene Regulatory Network Evolution Through Augmenting Topologies.
- Kernel Association for Classification and Prediction: A Survey.
- Wind Power Ramp Event Forecasting Using a Stochastic Scenario Generation Method.
- Event-Based Recursive Distributed Filtering Over Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Fault-Free Hamiltonian Cycles Passing through Prescribed Edges in k -Ary n -Cubes with Faulty Edges.
- Distributed Consensus Strategy for Platooning of Vehicles in the Presence of Time-Varying Heterogeneous Communication Delays.
- Up-Wave and Autoregressive Methods for Short-Term Wave Forecasting for an Oscillating Water Column.
- Spatiotemporal Pattern Recognition and Nonlinear PCA for Global Horizontal Irradiance Forecasting.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work