Control Strategy of Turbine Generator and Energy Storage
With the increasing penetration of wind power in power systems, it is desirable for wind turbines to have similar characteristics as conventional synchronous generators. Conventional generators provide frequency support to the grid through the methods of inertial response, primary and secondary frequency regulation, whereas variable speed wind turbine generators (WTGs) do not have those desired abilities because they are integrated into the power grid via power electronic converters. Although many different control strategies have already been published to enable WTGs to temporarily support the transient frequency, the published strategies may bring various negative effects to the system.
This paper proposes a new control strategy to compensate for inertia of the wind farm. It can improve WTGs’ temporary frequency support based on the coordinated control of the WTGs and the energy storage (ES) system. The simulation results show that this strategy could provide better performance of temporary frequency support and overcome problems such as system frequency oscillation and a secondary frequency drop. The proposed control strategy can be realized in all wind speed conditions with a small scale ES system.
Related Fuzzy Logic Project Titles:
- Adaptive Tracking Control for A Class of Nonlinear Systems With a Fuzzy Dead-Zone Input.
- Wavelet Fuzzy Neural Network With Asymmetric Membership Function Controller for Electric Power Steering System via Improved Differential Evolution.
- Adaptive Fuzzy Tracking Control for a Class of MIMO Nonlinear Systems in Nonstrict-Feedback Form.
- Critic-Based Self-Tuning PI Structure for Active and Reactive Power Control of VSCs in Microgrid Systems.
- An Alternative Node Deployment Scheme for WSNs.
- Theory of Generalized Fuzzy Discrete-Event Systems.
- Adaptive Fuzzy Output Feedback Dynamic Surface Control of Interconnected Nonlinear Pure-Feedback Systems.
- Medical Data Compression and Transmission in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- State and Output Feedback Control of A Class of Fuzzy Systems with Mismatched Membership Functions.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work