Comparison of WRAN over AWGN Using BPSK and QPSK
The spectrum available for the wireless services is limited, the increased demand of wireless application has put a lot of constraints on the utilization of available radio spectrum. For the efficient spectrum utilization for wireless application IEEE 802.22 standard i.e. WRAN (Wireless Regional Area Network) is developed which is based on cognitive radio technique that senses the free available spectrum.
It allows sharing of geographically unused channels allocated to the TV Broadcast Service, without interference. In this paper we are evaluating the performance of WRAN over physical layer By using BPSK & QPSK modulation and obtaining the BER curves. Simulation is performed inMATLAB. The performance of Transmission mode are evaluated by calculating Probability of Bit error rate(BER) versus SNR over AWGN & RICIAN fading Channel.
Related Wireless Project Titles:
- CEDAR: An optimal and distributed strategy for packet recovery in wireless networks.
- WiBench: An open source kernel suite for benchmarking wireless systems.
- Radio localization in OFDM networks using the “round trip phase”.
- Using point-to-point 1550nm laser for outdoor mobility.
- A comparison of load-distributive path routing and shortest path routing in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Research on the Criterion of Wireless Optical Access System and Its Application.
- An Interface between MATLAB and OPNET to Allow Simulation of WNCS with MANETs.
- A wireless reactive power sharing strategy for islanded microgrid based on feeder current sensing.
- Performance comparison of 802.11n system with WLAN channel model.
- Orbital angular momentum generation in a 60GHz wireless radio channel.
- Video-Aware Scheduling and Caching in the Radio Access Network.
- Using Reconfigurable Devices to Maximize Spectral Efficiency in Future Heterogeneous Wireless Systems.
- Design and evaluation of a wideband Full-Duplex OFDM system based on AASIC.
- Increasing the capacity of mobile communication using smart antenna.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work