comparison of distributive path routing and path routing
Wireless ad-hoc networks are collections of wireless nodes having no predefined infrastructure. Most of the existing routing protocols forwireless ad-hoc networks use the shortest path or minimum distance path to the destination. However, the shortest path routing does not provide a good balance of the traffic load among all nodes. When many users utilize the shortest paths, some nodes become highly congested and become what is known as hotspots.
These hotspots degrade the performance of wireless ad-hoc networks by creating long queuing and contention delays. This paper investigates the effects of shortest path routing on the network by varying different network parameters. A load distributed path routing is also proposed to enhance the performance of shortest path routing. Matlab simulations show that the load distributive routing provides 35% and 44% less contentions in a 20-node and 30-node network respectively, when compared to shortest path routing.
Related Wireless Project Titles:
- Research on the Criterion of Wireless Optical Access System and Its Application.
- An Interface between MATLAB and OPNET to Allow Simulation of WNCS with MANETs.
- A wireless reactive power sharing strategy for islanded microgrid based on feeder current sensing.
- Performance comparison of 802.11n system with WLAN channel model.
- Orbital angular momentum generation in a 60GHz wireless radio channel.
- Video-Aware Scheduling and Caching in the Radio Access Network.
- Using Reconfigurable Devices to Maximize Spectral Efficiency in Future Heterogeneous Wireless Systems.
- Design and evaluation of a wideband Full-Duplex OFDM system based on AASIC.
- Increasing the capacity of mobile communication using smart antenna.
- Performance Comparison of WRAN over AWGN and RICIAN Channel Using BPSK and QPSK Modulation with Convolution Coding.
- CEDAR: An optimal and distributed strategy for packet recovery in wireless networks.
- WiBench: An open source kernel suite for benchmarking wireless systems.
- Radio localization in OFDM networks using the “round trip phase”.
- Using point-to-point 1550nm laser for outdoor mobility.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work