Cluster Based Analysis for Personalized Stress Evaluation
Technology development in wearable sensors and biosignal processinghas made it possible to detect human stress from the physiological features. However, the intersubject difference in stress responses presents a major challenge for reliable and accurate stress estimation. This research proposes a novel cluster-based analysis method to measure perceived stress using physiological signals, which accounts for the intersubject differences. The physiological data are collected when human subjects undergo a series of task-rest cycles, incurring varying levels of stress that is indicated by an index of the State Trait Anxiety Inventory.
Next, a quantitative measurement of stress is developed by analyzing the physiological features in two steps: 1) a k-means clusteringprocess to divide subjects into different categories (clusters), and 2) cluster-wise stress evaluation using the general regression neural network. Experimental results show a significant improvement in evaluation accuracy as compared to traditional methods without clustering. The proposed method is useful in developing intelligent, personalized products for human stress management.
Related Digital Project Titles:
- An Automated Josephson-Based AC-Voltage Calibration System.
- An Efficient Frequency and Phase Estimation Algorithm With CRB Performance for FMCW Radar Applications.
- Downsampling of Signals on Graphs Via Maximum Spanning Trees.
- A Statistical Method for Improved 3D Surface Detection.
- A Hybrid RF/Baseband Precoding Processor Based on Parallel-Index-Selection Matrix-Inversion-Bypass Simultaneous Orthogonal Matching Pursuit for Millimeter Wave MIMO Systems.
- Experimental Parametric Study of a Silicon Photonic Modulator Enabled 112 Gb/s PAM Transmission System with a DAC and ADC.
- Quaternary Polarization-Multiplexed Subsystem for High-Capacity IM/DD Optical Data Links.
- Autonomous Unobtrusive Detection of Mild Cognitive Impairment in Older Adults.
- Maximum Aperture Power Transmission in Lossy Homogeneous Matters.
- Image Sensor-Based Heart Rate Evaluation From Face Reflectance Using Hilbert–Huang Transform.
- Reconstruction of Instantaneous Phase of Unipolar Atrial Contact Electrogram Using a Concept of Sinusoidal Recomposition and Hilbert Transform.
- Approximation of Phenol Concentration Using Computational Intelligence Methods Based on Signals From the Metal-Oxide Sensor Array.
- Digital Pre-Emphasis in Optical Communication Systems: On the Nonlinear Performance.
- Gaussian Processes for Estimating Wavelength Position of the Ferric Iron Crystal Field Feature at sim 900 nm From Hyperspectral Imagery Acquired in the Short-Wave Infrared (1002–1355 nm).
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work