Approach to reduce power of fuzzy logic controller
With the advancement of Electronics and IC technology, the use of controllers and processors increased drastically in the last two decades to solve complex problems efficiently with better accuracy and fast time being response. When the complexity of the problem is very high and proper mathematical model of the problem is unknown, general purpose processors or controller do not serve useful purpose. Fuzzy logic controller has the potential to solve problems which have uncertain nature and complex behavior with better, accurate and efficient results and also with faster time response as compare to classical logic based general purpose controllers or processors like PID controllers. The development of the fuzzy logic based controller follows step by step approach with expertise knowledge. As Fuzzy logic controllers are developed for the particular problem solving applications i.e., they are not general purpose controllers in nature.
However, in real time, it is possible to generalize fuzzy logic controller by switching its rule base. However, there is a lack of power reduction techniques for fuzzy logic controller when the application is concerned for embedded applications. As embedded devices are battery operated and have limited power supply, there is a need of a proper approach and method to reduce the power consumption. This paper focuses on rule base division technique to reduce the power consumption of the fuzzy logic controller based on different conditions and priorities. A new methodology is developed and implemented successfully to reduce the power consumption of the fuzzy logic controller i.e., dynamic rule base method. The implementation of the dynamic rule base method is carried out using Xilinx ISE Design 14.2 with Verilog-HDL as a coding language. The implementation of controller is successfully carried out on Kintex 7 KC705 FPGA kit
Related Fuzzy Logic Project Titles:
- Fuzzy logic rules modeling similarity-based strict equality.
- Robust adaptive type-2 fuzzy logic controller design for a flexible air-breathing hypersonic vehicle.
- Bimodal vowel recognition using fuzzy logic networks – naive approach.
- Edge-Detection Method for Image Processing Based on Generalized Type-2 Fuzzy Logic.
- T2FELA: Type-2 Fuzzy Extreme Learning Algorithm for Fast Training of Interval Type-2 TSK Fuzzy Logic System.
- A fuzzy logic system for demand-side load management in residential buildings.
- A novel approach to improve execution time performance of Medical image processing.
- Juzzy online: An online toolkit for the design, implementation, execution and sharing of Type-1 and Type-2 fuzzy logic systems.
- Fuzzy logic decision making for autonomous robotic applications.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work