Binocular Suppression Based Stereoscopic Video Coding
Asymmetric video coding based on binocular suppression provides a prospect for improving coding efficiency since one view in stereoscopic video can be encoded at lower bitrates than the other view without a loss of perceptual video quality. In this paper, we propose a joint rate control scheme for asymmetric stereoscopic video coding in a hybrid video codec system, which supports binocular suppression-based asymmetric stereoscopic video coding in a theoretical basis within an optimization framework. To obtain an optimal solution to quantization steps for joint rate control, we apply the Karush–Kuhn–Tucker (KKT) conditions in minimizing the perceptual distortion of decoded video under the conditions that: 1) the sum of bits generated from two video encoders is constrained within a given bit budget; 2) the quality of a primary view is superior to that of an auxiliary view with an allowable difference between two view qualities; and 3) the distortion of an auxiliary view is less than a given threshold value for high bitrate encoding.
As a result, the proposed rate control scheme effectively enhances the perceptual quality based on an optimization framework by taking into account the binocular suppression and also simultaneously controlling the rates of both the left and right views of stereoscopic video under the constraints with a given target bit budget and an allowed quality difference. Experimental results demonstrate that, compared with the independent rate control scheme, the proposed joint rate control scheme with KKT conditions for asymmetric stereoscopic video coding not only demonstrates comparable 3-D perceived visual quality with an overall gain of 0.33 dB, but also attains 2-D visual quality gain by an average of 2.49 dB while accurately satisfying the given constraints in the proposed optimization framework.
Related Simulink Projects Titles:
- The Validity and Reliability of a Hybrid Reality Simulator for Wire Navigation in Orthopedic Surgery.
- A 4.9 mO-Sensitivity Mobile Electrical Impedance Tomography IC for Early Breast-Cancer Detection System.
- Modeling and Validation of Microwave Ablations With Internal Vaporization.
- Development of a Body Shield for Small Animal PET System to Reduce Random and Scatter Coincidences.
- MEMS based Medical Endomicroscopes.
- Higher-Order-Statistics-Based Fractal Dimension for Noisy Bowel Sound Detection.
- An Endorectal Ultrasound Probe Comanipulator With Hybrid Actuation Combining Brakes and Motors.
- Sparse Signal Recovery from a Mixture of Linear and Magnitude-Only Measurements.
- Studying Magneto-Induced Iodine Sorption at Dielectric Surface.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work