IEEE Projects on Power Electronics
IEEE projects on power electronics are being developed for students. The academic students can create power electronics projects and develop them on their creativity manner.To carry several kilo amps of current in forward direction in very less power loss while opposing several kilo volts in reverse direction needs power Diodes of largest power rating. To lower forward voltage drop and to improve faster switching time in low break down voltage schottky diodes is being used.Thyristor has a natural communication condition which does not occur as DC voltage and continued to turn ‘off’ so another way must be provided for the thyristor at correct time as such it remains conducting when triggered.A power electronic converter changes the available form to another which has various frequency / voltage. In half wave rectifier circuit power diode is used to complete one half of sine wave AC to DC supply.
IEEE Projects on power electronics paper title are updated every year.
2015 IEEE PROJECTS ON POWER ELECTRONICS
- Carrier-Based Pulse Width Modulation for Symmetrical Six-Phase Drives.
- A High-Efficiency Resonant Switched Capacitor Converter With Continuous Conversion Ratio.
- Cascaded Control System of the Modular Multilevel Converter for Feeding Variable-Speed Drives.
- Modeling and Elimination of Zero-Sequence Circulating Currents in Parallel Three-Level T-Type Grid-Connected Inverters.
- A Family of Soft-Switching DC–DC Converters Based on a Phase-Shift-Controlled Active Boost Rectifier.
- Z-Source Inverter-Based Approach to the Zero-Crossing Point Detection of Back EMF for Sensorless Brushless DC Motor.
- Capacitor Voltage Balancing of a Five-Level ANPC Converter Using Phase-Shifted PWM.
- Networked-Based Hybrid Distributed Power Sharing and Control for Islanded Microgrid Systems.
- A Photovoltaic Array Transformer-Less Inverter With Film Capacitors and Silicon Carbide Transistors.
- Using Current Surface Probe to Measure the Current of the Fast Power Semiconductors.
- Wireless Power Transmission Through Concrete Using Circuits Resonating at Utility Frequency of 60 Hz.
- Research on the Failure Mechanism of High-Power GaAs PCSS.
- High-Performance and Energy-Efficient Fault Diagnosis Using Effective Envelope Analysis and Denoising on a General-Purpose Graphics Processing Unit.
- Analysis of Low-Frequency Oscillation in Electric Railways Based on Small-Signal Modeling of Vehicle-Grid System in dq Frame.
- A Family of Multiport Buck–Boost Converters Based on DC-Link-Inductors (DLIs).
- Hybrid Multilevel Converter With Cascaded H-bridge Cells for HVDC Applications: Operating Principle and Scalability.
- Analysis and Operation of Modular Multilevel Converters With Phase-Shifted Carrier PWM.
- An Adaptive Droop DC-Bus Voltage Controller for a Grid-Connected Voltage Source Inverter With LCL Filter.
- Optimized Control Strategy Based on Dynamic Redundancy for the Modular Multilevel Converter.
- Analysis of D-Q Small-Signal Impedance of Grid-Tied Inverters.
FRED’S Which has low uses
- Fast recovery diffused diodes.
- Fast recovery epitaxial diodes.
When the transistor is in off-state the loss is less when compared to on-state loss. Universal Bridge block carry out interconnections to accommodate implementation of bridges.
The thyristor three-phase bridge full-wave controlled rectifier circuit where form of AC / DC conversion. Matlab or simulink language matrix expression of the machine equations are formulated instantly.
The motor is finally at stands till speed is applied at no load and reversal of speed is reached by a step load application.