Tissue Decomposition for Histopathological Image
In digital pathology, devising effective image representations is crucial to design robust automated diagnosis systems. To this end, many studies have proposed to develop object-based representations, instead of directly using image pixels, since a histopathological image may contain a considerable amount of noise typically at the pixel-level. These previous studies mostly employ color information to define their objects, which approximately represent histological tissue components in animage, and then use the spatial distribution of these objects for imagerepresentation and classification. Thus, object definition has a direct effect on the way of representing the image, which in turn affects classification accuracies. In this paper, our aim is to design a classification system for histopathological images. Towards this end, we present a new model for effective representation of these images that will be used by the classification system. The contributions of this model are twofold. First, it introduces a new two-tier tissue decomposition method for defining a set of multityped objects in an image. Different than the previous studies, these objects are defined combining texture, shape, and size information and they may correspond to individual histological tissue components as well as local tissue subregions of different characteristics. As its second contribution, it defines a new metric, which we call dominant blob scale, to characterize the shape and size of an object with a single scalar value. Our experiments on colon tissue imagesreveal that this new object definition and characterization provides distinguishing representation of normal and cancerous histopathologicalimages, which is effective to obtain more accurate classification results compared to its counterparts.
Related Image Processing Projects Titles:
- Feature Matching With an Adaptive Optical Sensor in a Ground Target Tracking System.
- Classification of Hyperspectral Image Based on Sparse Representation in Tangent Space.
- Spectral Unmixing of Hyperspectral Imagery Using Multilayer NMF.
- A New Sparsity-Based Band Selection Method for Target Detection of Hyperspectral Image.
- An Adaptive Pixon Extraction Technique for Multispectral/Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- COMMIT: Convex Optimization Modeling for Microstructure Informed Tractography.
- A Novel Range Grating Lobe Suppression Method Based on the Stepped-Frequency SAR Image.
- Sparse Unmixing of Hyperspectral Data Using Spectral A Priori Information.
- A Novel Feature Selection Approach Based on FODPSO and SVM.
- A Pansharpening Method Based on the Sparse Representation of Injected Details.
- Block Adjustment for Satellite Imagery Based on the Strip Constraint.
- Bayesian Blind Separation and Deconvolution of Dynamic Image Sequences Using Sparsity Priors.
- Local-Manifold-Learning-Based Graph Construction for Semisupervised Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Learning Understandable Neural Networks With Nonnegative Weight Constraints.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work