Fuzzy logic rules modeling similarity based strict equality
A classical, but even nowadays challenging research topic in declarative programming, consists in the design of powerful notions of “equality”, as occurs with the flexible (fuzzy) and efficient (lazy) model that we have recently proposed for hybrid declarative languages amalgamating functional-fuzzy-logic features. The crucial idea is that, by extending at a very low cost the notion of “strict equality” typically used in lazy functional (HASKELL) and functional-logic (CURRY) languages, and by relaxing it to the more flexible one of similarity-based equality used in modern fuzzy-logic programming languages (such as LIKELOG and BOUSI~PROLOG), similarity relations can be successfully treated while mathematical functions are lazily evaluated at execution time.
Now, we are concerned with the so-called Multi-Adjoint LogicProgramming approach, MALP in brief, which can be seen as an enrichment of PROLOG based on weighted rules with a wide range of fuzzy connectives. In this work, we revisit our initial notion of SSE (Similarity-based Strict Equality) in order to re-model it at a very high abstraction level by means of a simple set of MALP rules. The resulting technique (which can be tested on-line in dectau.uclm.es/sse) not only simulates, but also surpass in our target framework, the effects obtained in other fuzzy logic languages based on similarity relations (with much more complex/reinforced unification algorithms in the core of their procedural principles), even when the current operational semantics of MALP relies on the simpler, purely syntactic unification method of PROLOG.
Related Fuzzy Logic Project Titles:
- Robust adaptive type-2 fuzzy logic controller design for a flexible air-breathing hypersonic vehicle.
- Bimodal vowel recognition using fuzzy logic networks – naive approach.
- Edge-Detection Method for Image Processing Based on Generalized Type-2 Fuzzy Logic.
- T2FELA: Type-2 Fuzzy Extreme Learning Algorithm for Fast Training of Interval Type-2 TSK Fuzzy Logic System.
- A fuzzy logic system for demand-side load management in residential buildings.
- A novel approach to improve execution time performance of Medical image processing.
- Juzzy online: An online toolkit for the design, implementation, execution and sharing of Type-1 and Type-2 fuzzy logic systems.
- Fuzzy logic decision making for autonomous robotic applications.
- Dynamic rule based approach to reduce power consumption of the fuzzy logic controller for embedded applications.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work