MATLAB PROJECTS ON IMAGE PROCESSING
An image consist of considered to be function of two real variables. There are three main processes are followed in image compression system. They are
- Input Filtering process which compresses most of the energy of the image data into a minimum number of filter output samples.
- A Quantization process, which represents these samples to required accuracy.
- A lossless entropy encoding process, codes the quantized samples into smaller number of bits and it also allows the samples to get back its quantized accuracy in decompress or.
Image Processing is main part of DSP which is used to analyze the image signals or to change the image to enhance or to remove several characteristics of image. Multimedia technology Group(MMTG),Faculty Of Electrical Engineering(FFE), Czech Technical University(CTU) in praque uses MATLAB based applications which uses image processing and image quality asseament.To remove noise, noise addition is a most important process. The following steps are followed for the addition of noise.
2015 IEEE MATLAB PROJECTS ON IMAGE PROCESSING
- Classifying Compound Structures in Satellite Images: A Compressed Representation for Fast Queries.
- Toward Volumetric MR Thermometry With the MASTER Sequence.
- Automatic Segmentation of Trophectoderm in Microscopic Images of Human Blastocysts.
- Improved Depth Image-Based Rendering Using an Adaptive Compensation Method on an Autostereoscopic 3-D Display for a Kinect Sensor.
- Spectral–Spatial Classification of Hyperspectral Images via Spatial Translation-Invariant Wavelet-Based Sparse Representation.
- Bi-DCT: DCT-based Local Binary Descriptor for Dense Stereo Matching.
- Automatic 3-D Segmentation of Endocardial Border of the Left Ventricle From Ultrasound Images.
- Electronic Cleansing in Fecal-Tagging Dual-Energy CT Colonography Based on Material Decomposition and Virtual Colon Tagging.
- Separable Beamforming For 3-D Medical Ultrasound Imaging.
- In Vivo Ultrasound Thermography in Presence of Temperature Heterogeneity and Natural Motions.
The basic task required for many video processing and image processing is moving object detection .The video processing applications are as follows:
- Automated Inspection in Industry Products.
- Satellite Imaging.
- Video Surveillance.
- Medical Imaging.
- Biometrics Identification.
Use of MATLAB PROJECTS ON IMAGE PROCESSING
- Algorithm Development.
- Data Analysis, Exploration and Visualization.
- Application Development, including Building Graphical User Interface.
- Data Acquisition.
- Math and Computation.
- Modeling, Simulation and Prototyping.
- Scientific and Engineering Graphics.
Want to Know more about Matlab Projects on Image Processing ? We help on Assisting your final year IEEE Based Matlab Projects on Image Processing . For More Details Contact Us.