MATLAB PROJECTS FOR STUDENTS
The one of the programming language is matlab which utilize the specialized data types in an interactive environment. Matlab projects for students are convenient to work and study ,which include the all generate programming concepts and application projects.The method of bisecting an image into an non intersecting regions so that each region as homogeneous and the combination of the adjacent regions is homogeneous called image segmentation.
2015 IEEE MATLAB PROJECTS FOR STUDENTS
- Geodesic atlas-based labeling of anatomical trees: Application and evaluation on airways extracted from CT.
- Fast and Robust Design of Time-Optimal k-Space Trajectories in MRI.
- Fast X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction Using a Linearized Augmented Lagrangian Method With Ordered Subsets.
- Spinal Navigation and Imaging: History, Trends and Future.
- A Pipeline for the Generation of Realistic 3D Synthetic Echocardiographic Sequences: Methodology and Open-access Database.
- Automated 3-D Retinal Layer Segmentation of Macular Optical Coherence Tomography Images With Serous Pigment Epithelial Detachments.
- Fast Parallel MR Image Reconstruction via B1-Based, Adaptive Restart, Iterative Soft Thresholding Algorithms (BARISTA).
- Ultrasound Shear Wave Elasticity Imaging Quantifies Coronary Perfusion Pressure Effect on Cardiac Compliance.
- The Evaluation of Data Completeness and Image Quality in Multiplexing Multi-Pinhole SPECT.
- Vertebroplasty Performance on Simulator for 19 Surgeons Using Hierarchical Task Analysis.
- Multi-Dimensional Flow-Preserving Compressed Sensing (MuFloCoS) for Time-Resolved Velocity-Encoded Phase Contrast MRI.
- Regularization Designs for Uniform Spatial Resolution and Noise Properties in Statistical Image Reconstruction for 3-D X-ray CT.
- Including Signal Intensity Increases the Performance of Blind Source Separation on Brain Imaging Data.
- A Model of Population and Subject (MOPS) Intensities with Application to Multiple Sclerosis Lesion Segmentation.
- Multi-Target Tracking with Time-Varying Clutter Rate and Detection Profile: Application to Time-lapse Cell Microscopy Sequences.
- Transcranial Assessment and Visualization of Acoustic Cavitation: Modeling and Experimental Validation.
- Microstructural characterization of the pia-arachnoid complex using optical coherence tomography.
- Benchmark for algorithms segmenting the left atrium from 3D CT and MRI datasets.
- Analysis of Laser Speckle Contrast Images Variability Using a Novel Empirical Mode Decomposition: Comparison of Results With Laser Doppler Flowmetry Signals Variability
- Axially Elongated Field-Free Point Data Acquisition in Magnetic Particle Imaging.
Features matlab projects for students:
No training,font independent,executable only.
Variety of application for Matlab projects for students using segmentation algorithm:
- Motion picture colorization.
- Optical character recognition(OCR).
- Measurement & detection of tissue,bone in medical images.
- Automatic target acquisition.
Steps for extracting the features:
- Convolution of input fingerprint image with eight labour filters,obtaining eight filtered images.
- Filtered image testellation into equal sized square disjoint cells.
- Finger code extraction.
Pattern recognition is the method of taking input as raw data & performing an action based on the pattern category.definition of feature is described as one or more measurement function ,each one declare some object with quantifiable property,it computed which quantifies the some significant object characteristics
Aid of filtering:
- For given road map,car position are tracked.
- Aircraft positions from radar are tracked.
- Economic data prediction.
- Using radio frequency measurement,position of car tarck determined.
- In noisy environment communications signals are estimated.
- In surveilliance videos,particular peoples or cars are find out.
The techniques of fingerprint matching is the direct comparison of images with gray by an correlation based methods,the features are extracted from the gray scale image process are performed by most of the algorithm with fingerprint matching.
Filtering reduction stages:
- Fisher linear discriminate.
- The curse of dimensionality.
- Locally linear embedding.
- Principal component analysis.
Remote sensed data classification are applied to declare levels based on homogeneous characteristics group,with the goal of understanding multiple objects among each other within range.
- Classification class defining.
- Feature selection.
- Training data sampling.
- Universal statistics estimation.
- Result verification.
The one of the technology is optical character recognition which recognize and capture alpha numeric characters with a computer high speed.It gives the processing form complete and solution of document capture.It also refered as intelligent character reader(ICR) or optical character reader.